Anyone who examines the ugly political history of the illegal immigration issue and how it has been mishandled by Congress and the White House will have no problem seeing that today’s Congress is not trustworthy or problem solvers but are instead troublemakers for America and Her people. When bill proposals as exciting and problem solving as TARA come to the forefront, instead of lawmakers considering such solution making opportunities, they turn toward the lobbyist side of the Dark Force toward forwarding harmful legislation designed to hurt the American people and undermine law and order as well as the economy and wages for all citizens. Facts are ignored and propaganda is embraced.
TARA is by far the top alternative for dealing with the issue of illegal immigration. It’s list of benefits are so long they cannot be listed here. Republican Party Chairman Reince Priebus and Majority Speaker of the House John Boehner (R) have both refused to investigate or promote the merits of TARA. This shows that while the Republican Party say they want to be tough on illegal immigration, the reality is they are nothing but carnival barkers selling snake oil to voters, completely unconcerned about finding a remedy to the $300 billion per year problem created by Congress in the 1986 immigration reform debacle.
When one examines the list of benefits provided by TARA (via Citizen America), it is an amazing benefit package. What’s more, the bill is simple and straight forward, under 50-pages, and made freely available to lawmakers for the asking. Yet not one Republican will entertain TARA. The question is why not? The question is how come the GOP and House have become as equally untrustworthy as the White House and Senate?
A look at these sample TARA benefits as provided by the bill author reveal a remarkable story that is being kept hidden from taxpayers and voters.
TARA Benefits Sample
- Permanently ends over 98% of all illegal immigration within about 24-months with respect to issues of:
- domestic enforcement
- border enforcement
- visa overstay enforcement.
- Treats illegal immigrants with dignity and respect (keeps families together).
- Does not require significant use of law enforcement or other public resources in order to ensure illegal alien compliance with the program (over 88% of all illegal aliens will comply voluntarily).
- Raises over-all border security integrity from about 33% to as high as 85% by freeing up personnel and other resources from having to deal with mostly illegal aliens seeking work.
- Has a $0 net cost for the program and to taxpayers.
- Frees up from $100 billion to as much as $500 billion in local, state, and federal resources that must now be deployed for illegal aliens and respective issues.
- Separates the aspect of illegal immigration from normal immigration so that lawmakers can formulate more focused understanding and solutions for all its pertinent aspects.
- Helps normalize the labor supply of the market toward eliminating artificial constructs that devalue wages for all Americans.
- Cuts law enforcement and other public resources needed for illegal immigration currently by over 95% post program completion.
- Helps increase tax revenues and the economy by helping drive up wages for all Americans, hence strengthening discretionary income and consumption.
- Helps open up an estimated 4 million high paying jobs and over 5 million moderate paying jobs to US citizens, legal immigrants, and especially the Black and Hispanic communities.
- Supports American values and the need for Americans to demonstrate their ability to be very compassionate and fair in handling this delicate issue while also supporting respect for law and order.
This sample benefits list begs the voter question, how come Republicans refuse top illegal immigration solution?
For more information about TARA, contact Citizen America.